Sunday, September 03, 2006

20060831 - Cameron Trip (again ^_^) to celebrate our Anniversary





















Yummy Strawberry~
@ Raju Hill Strawberry Farm, erm... The strawberries here are cheaper than Kasimanis Strawberry Farm, but the taste is incomparable with Kasimanis's.... I will certainly go back to Kasimanis Strawberry Farm in my next trip to Cameron Highland ^_^





















Guess how much is my packet of Strawberries with Cream? It costs RM 7 one packet... Not expensive but the taste is not up to expectation. @~@
















Snapped photo inside the Strawberry Farm. Can't find many Strawberries here though~
















Snapped at Boh Tea Plantation at Brinchang, Wow, I like this Tea Farm the most...
















It's fun to travel two person but hardly for you to have 2-person photo, so it's best to bring along tripod or must depends on some big object... (In this photo, we have a BIG Stone to serve as our tripod~)
















This STONE is what i meant by "Tripod" earlier on... See... I am trying to push it .... Haha ^_^
















Snapped in Rose Centre, Kea Farm, Cameron Highland... This is my recommendation place when U decided to visit Cameron Highland... And it's my first visit here too. You will love this place if you love Flower... Trust me~ ^_^
















This is my Horrscope -----> PISCES





















And this is my Husband's Horroscope -----> TAURUS





















No comments: