Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Boring Day~ Last day of "PIG" year

Today is 6/2/2008, last day of year of "PIG"!!!

But I still have to work today due to not much leave left~ Took too much leave for my wedding last year...

Office only left 5 people, 2 Malay, 1 Indian and 2 Chinese. My department only left me alone. Chinese stalls around us are not opening of course. Car park was so empty~ Phone not rang at all for the whole morning! Colleagues starts walking here and there because no more order coming in, nothing to do at all!!! Feel very lonely...

This year will be my first year celebrating CNY in my husband house. Feel a bit uneasy and weird.

There are a lot of changes after married :-

1. No more Ang Pow to receive during CNY
2. Need to give Ang Pow to relatives pulak~ Pain...
3. Can only go back to my own family house at Day 2 of CNY
4. People starts calling me Mrs Chong, not my name

However, I miss my Mum very much~ Can't wait to go back to Seremban already. Can't wait to see my own family...

Gong Xi Fatt Cai to everyone! And wish you a prosperous "Rat" year.

No comments: